The Cardinal House is a supervised sober living house for women. We are the next step in recovery after successfully completing a one year residency program at The Cedar House.
As mentors to The Cedar House our goal is to strengthen our wings, deepen our roots and to share our vision of hope.
Goals of The Cardinal House:
- Continue to attend regular 12 step meetings.
- Support the residents of The Cedar House through mentorship.
- Participate in Farmers Market and Social Enterprise in leadership roles and responsibilities.
- Sponsor others in the recovery community.
- Lead weekly life skills meetings.
- Outreach to recovering community through civic and church activities.
- Be the helping hand when someone reaches out for help.
- Assist The Cedar House volunteers.
- Live as survivor leaders in a less supervised and more self structured home environment.